A Planet of Mine - beautifully designed Android strategy for space themes, endowed with a gameplay that is not quite usual for this genre. The game starts with the colonization and the gradual capture of the vast territories one of the promising in terms of resource extraction of the planets. While mining minerals, they should build new structures and develop a common infrastructure, mastering new territories and giving the colonized planet a livable species. Of course, one planet will not stop, so at your service the whole immense space - to direct your efforts there is where. Each user-developed planet has its own unique structure, landscape, climate, a set of fossils and local inhabitants. In order to make it easier to play a special handbook, which provides detailed information about each planet. In general, the A Planet of Mine project surprises with its versatility and opportunities for diversified development, practically without limiting the gamer and allowing him to choose tactics at his own discretion. The design of the strategy has a bias in cubic stylistics like Minecraft, but there are differences, albeit minor ones. In addition to the advantages in A Planet of Mine, there were some shortcomings: lack of Russian localization and a distinct training system, which is why it's very long to delve into the gameplay. But if you decide to give your precious time to this project - you will not be disappointed!
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
New in this version
- In-apps are now correctly interpreted offline.
- Forest and bush: the circular gauge turns red if the quantity of resources taken is greater than the amount of regeneration per cycle.
- Fixed a bug when dropping a resource in its cell.
- We can now correctly place an animal in the center of the planet to remove it from a structure.
- + 20% of oil in the grounds where they already existed.
- The planets are slightly closer to one another in discovery mode.