|The size:||20.7 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
CarDust 1.1 update includes:
* rebuilt physics to provide for a much smoother learning curve
* two new difficulty levels, EASY and MEDIUM, providing a casual driving experience for inexperienced players
* extended help system covering many aspects of the game (use the HELP button)
* new Handling Difficulty meter, showing how challenging the selected car-track combination is
* various fixes including better button scaling for greater resolutions.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|